In the last post we were discussing stablecoins and we wanted to go deeper on the protocols and available resources to construct stablecoins.
- Omni protocol (https://www.omnilayer.org/#GetStarted) Omni is a platform for creating and trading custom digital assets and currencies. It is a software layer built on top of the most popular, most audited, most secure blockchain
- Liquid protocol (https://liquidprotocol.io/)
- ERC-20 contracts that issue stablecoins (https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/standards/tokens/erc-20/)
- Using Markerdao protocol (https://makerdao.com/en/whitepaper/#abstract)
- AgeUSD a new algorithmic stablecoin made on the Ergo blockchain and that will be also available on Cardano as soon as the smart contract functionality is available (https://medium.com/coinmonks/ageusd-the-first-stablecoin-on-cardano-a9789ef3711a)
- A solution proposed for iota is using its digital assets platform that is on Devnet (https://blog.iota.org/iota-native-digital-assets-devnet/) in combination with their smart contracts solution, but at the moment there is no stablecoins on this DLT.
Here we depicted a simple overview of available tools for different blockchains and DLTs that are of interest here on tmp.(the mindless project) regarding stablecoins, but there is a long road ahead in order to explore such tools and protocols.